Biomark High Throughput qPCR
The Biomark™ HD system, using its high throughput capabilities, enables simultaneous acquisition of thousands of data points circumventing the need to run multiple plates on multiple instruments over numerous days, which reduces technical variability. It is the industry-leading high-throughput real-time PCR, end-point PCR and digital PCR instrument.
The Biomark is ideal for a targeted analysis approach, compared to microarray or next-generation sequencing. Also, for validation studies, multiple samples can be screened against 96 different targets. Likewise, it can be used to determine cellular heterogeneity amongst a homogeneous cell population.
Key applications include:
- Single-cell gene expression (real-time PCR)
- Gene expression (real-time PCR)
- Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping (end-point PCR)
- Copy number variation (CNV) (digital PCR)
- Rare mutation detection (digital PCR)
- Target enrichment for Next Generation Sequencing (through the use of Access Array)
The Biomark™ HD supports a broad range of projects through the use of different plate formats that are compatible with Taqman™, SNPtype™ and DELTAgene™ assays.
Taqman Assay Library
The Single Cell Genomics Centre hosts a Taqman Assay Library (Human and Mouse) consisting of approximately 5,000 assays focused primarily on infection and immunity, regenerative medicine, biomarkers and drug discovery markers.
- Upon quotation acceptance, please submit your samples according to our sample submission guidelines
- Follow the Biomark_Gene_Expression_Sample_Submission_Guide.pdf
- 6 µl of cDNA (10-100 ng/µl) suspended in nuclease-free water or TE buffer
- Data Retrieval is by Cloudstor
- Data is processed by Fluidigm Real-Time PCR analysis software
- Turn around time is within 2 to 3 days of sample receipt
- A quality report will then be provided detailing methodologies for publications